Traverse Provider Credentials (e.g., NPI, DEA, SLN) for Aggregate Spend Compliance, Sampling Eligibility, and Rx Fulfillment
iMD Life Science compliance solutions provide access to all federally reportable healthcare providers & entities allowing you to confidently query or reconcile HCP/HCO information for transparency compliance reporting. Traverse provider credentials (e.g., NPI, DEA, SLN) for aggregate spend compliance, sampling eligibility, and Rx fulfillment. Solutions include aggregate spend reporting and provider verification services.
Aggregate Spend Solution
Streamline and automate the collection, tracking, reporting, and disclosure required under Open Payments (The Sunshine Act), while generating evidence of your compliance.
- Uniquely identify federally reportable individuals and organizations across multiple systems
- Pristine HCP data for all reporting jurisdictions
- Track and product reports on the full range of covered expenses, transactions and third parties
- Report within the timeframe and in the format required by a specific state or federal agency
- Create your own reports
- Set compliance alerts (e.g., spend thresholds, MA Meal Views) that notify affected personnel
- Schedule report delivery times
Provider Verification Services
Gain real-time access to over 2 million healthcare providers. Search by state & federal credentials or with fuzzy logic. The provider database is updated daily ensuring that the HCP/HCO record is the most current and accurate information available and will meet state and federal compliance requirements.
Verify providers for Open Payments compliance, sampling eligibility, and Rx fulfillment
- 100% coverage of all federally reportable healthcare providers and covered recipients for Sunshine Act reporting
- Query HCP’s & HCO’s in real-time by NPI, DEA, SLN or fuzzy logic
- HCP/HCO data updated daily and phone verified regularly
- Comprehensive data hygiene and QM processes ensuring accuracy and consistency