Cytopathology is essentially the analysis of a person’s cells for the purpose of diagnosing that person’s disease or ailment. A cytopathologist is a specialized physician that is training in gathering these cells, which is done in several different forms. A few of the procedures that cytopathologists acquire the cells are through scraping sores and lesions, from bodily fluids, or extracting them from tumors or organs in the body.
Looking for more than a cytopathologist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 700 physicians with this cytopathologist email list. This cytopathology database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Cytopathology Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…