Hematology is the science of understanding blood and diseases of the blood. A hematologist is physician specializing in these blood diseases, some of which include leukemia, lymphoma, and anemia.
The study of the wide variety of cancers, both blood-related and those in other parts of the body, falls under the field of oncology. Physicians that specialize in cancer treatment and diagnosis are called oncologists. Oncologists use a variety of treatments when dealing with cancer, the three main areas being surgery, medical treatment, or radiation therapy.
Looking for more than an oncologist email list or a hematologist email list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 6,500 physicians with this hematology & oncology email list. This hematology & oncology database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Hematology & Oncology Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…