Hepatology is the field of medicine that focuses on body parts directly related to the liver and the pancreas. In addition to the pancreas and liver, other major organs dealt with in hepatology include the biliary tree and the gallbladder. A hepatologist is a physician that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases in these parts of their patients.
Looking for more than a hepatologist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 300 physicians with this hepatologist email list. This hepatologist database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Hepatologist Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…