Sometimes also referred to as an infectiologist, infectious disease specialists typically investigate and help identify pathogens causing infections through any number of testing procedures. Infectious disease specialists treat diseases based on the type of organism that is causing the infection, and are often times associated with medicine for travelers or those in tropical regions.
Looking for more than an infectious disease specialist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 5,300 physicians with this infectious disease specialist email list. This infectious disease specialist database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Infectious Disease Specialist Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…