Specializing in the general medical care and surgical needs of a patient’s eyes and vision, an ophthalmologist is a physician that is either a general doctor of medicine (MD) or a doctor of osteopathy (DO). An ophthalmologist also specializes in the preventative care for eye injury as well as eye disease.
Looking for more than an ophthalmologist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Gain access to more than 12,000 physicians with this ophthalmologist email list. This ophthalmology database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields within this Ophthalmologist Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…