A pediatric allergist is a physician trained to treat and manage allergies and diseases which cause allergic reactions, specifically in children. Pediatric allergists also are involved with the treatment and management of asthma in children. In order to become a certified pediatric allergist, physicians undergo specific testing and training, above and beyond their general medical training to gain the skills and experience they need to become experts in the areas of allergies and immunology in the pediatric field.
Looking for more than a pediatric allergist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 300 physicians with this pediatric allergist email list. This pediatric allergist database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Pediatric Allergist Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…