Pediatric cardiologists specialize in the diseases of the heart and blood vessels, specifically for that of children. A pediatric cardiologist may offer specialized diagnosis including interpretation of echocardiograms, EGCs, exercise tests, as well as offer treatment related to lifestyle, diet, and exercise for minors. All pediatric cardiologists are trained in how to handle cardiac emergencies.
Looking for more than a pediatric cardiologist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 1,600 physicians with this pediatric cardiology email list. This pediatric cardiology database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Pediatric Cardiology Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…