Critical care medicine, also sometimes referred to as intensive care, is the practice of dealing with life-threatening medical conditions. Pediatric critical care specialists, sometimes referred to as pediatric intensivists, are physicians dealing with these conditions’ diagnoses, support, and observation for children. Pediatric critical care specialists can be found in a variety of specialty areas of medicine, such as pulmonary, respiratory, and/or internal medicine.
Looking for more than a pediatric critical care specialist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 1,300 physicians with this pediatric critical care email list. This pediatric critical care database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Pediatric Critical Care Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…