Hematology is the science of understanding blood and diseases of the blood. A pediatric hematologist is physician specializing in these blood diseases for child patients, some of which include leukemia, lymphoma, and anemia.
The study of the wide variety of cancers, both blood-related and those in other parts of the body, falls under the field of oncology. Physicians that specialize in cancer treatment and diagnosis in children are called pediatric oncologists. Pediatric oncologists use a variety of treatments when dealing with cancer, the three main areas being surgery, medical treatment, or radiation therapy.
Looking for more than an oncologist email list or a hematologist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 1,500 physicians with this pediatric hematology/oncology email list. This pediatric hematology/oncology database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…