A pediatric pulmonologist is a specialized physician that deals with diseases and problems of the lungs in children. This special focus on pulmonary (lung) conditions and the treatment and diagnosis of these diseases with child patients, is classified as internal medicine and is often referred to as pediatric pulmonology. Along with the lungs, pediatric pulmonologists examine and treat a child’s entire respiratory system.
Looking for more than a pediatric pulmonologist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 700 physicians with this pediatric pulmonology email list. This pediatric pulmonology database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Pediatric Pulmonology Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…