Medicine Specialist – Mainly in charge of preventive procedures and analyzing and building preventive medical discovery, a preventive medicine specialist supervises the inspection and medical findings needed for supporting such procedures. The main goal of preventive medicine specialists is to monitor health and promote healthy activities and living of individuals and communities in order to stop disease and injuries before they occur.
Looking for more than a preventive medicine specialist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 1,300 physicians with this preventive medicine specialist email list. This preventive medicine specialist database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Preventive Medicine Specialist Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…