Most common medical problems will initially be diagnosed or viewed by a primary care physician. Usually a doctor or physician, a primary care medical professional may also be a nurse practitioner or a physician assistant. The primary care physician is typically the first physician to see a person about their medical issue, and will either diagnose and treat that patient, or, refer them to a more specialized medical professional.
Looking for more than a primary care physician email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Gain access to over 200,000 PCP’s with this primary care physician email list. This primary care database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Primary Care Physician Email List:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…