Physicians specializing in the treatment and diagnosis of injuries and diseases using specialized imaging techniques are known as radiologists. These licensed medical professionals have the designation of MD (medical doctor) or DO (doctor of osteopathy). The imaging techniques used in their analysis include ultrasound, CT scans (computed tomography), PET scans (positron emission tomography), x-rays, and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging).
Looking for more than a radiologist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 35,000 physicians with this radiologist email list. This radiologist database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly, and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Radiologist Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…