Officially holding one of the medical degrees needed to obtain the title of doctor (i.e. MD, DO, etc.), a resident is a physician that is still in their final years of medical education. Typically the resident physician’s time is spent in a hospital and any medicine that they practice is overseen by another physician called the attending physician.
Looking for more than a resident physician email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 30,000 physicians with this resident email list. This resident database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Resident Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…