Cytopathology is essentially the analysis of a person’s cells for the purpose of diagnosing that person’s disease or ailment. A cytopathologist is a specialized physician that is training in gathering these cells, which is done in several different forms. A few of the procedures that cytopathologists acquire the cells are through scraping sores and lesions, from bodily fluids, or extracting them from tumors or organs in the body.
Looking for more than a cytopathologist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 1,200 physicians with this cytopathology mailing list. This cytopathology database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Cytopathology Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…