Family practitioners provide comprehensive health care for people of all ages. Also known as a general practitioner, the family practitioner treats all diseases and all parts of the body using knowledge of the patient in context of their family and community. The family practitioner’s practice emphasizes disease prevention and health promotion.
Contact us today about our family practitioner mailing list.
Updated Daily, Phone Verified Regularly & Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly
Reach over 114,000 doctors and physicians with this family practitioner mailing list. This family practice doctor database is updated monthly, phone verified, CASS certified, delivery point validated, and processed against the USPS NCOA regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Family Practitioner Mailing List
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…