Emergency medicine physicians are involved with patients that need immediate medical attention and treatment, specifically from an unplanned injury or illness. The primary role of emergency medicine is to be the first physicians to treat patients in emergency situations, as well as be the first physicians to diagnose the patient. Patient stabilization and treatment are also potentially key roles for emergency medicine physicians.
Contact us for more information on our emergency medicine mailing list.
Updated Daily, Phone Verified Regularly & Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly
Reach over 49,000 physicians specializing in emergency medicine with this emergency medicine physician mailing list. This emergency medicine database is updated monthly, phone verified and processed against USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Fields Available Within This Emergency Medicine Physician Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…