Sometimes also referred to as an infectiologist, infectious disease specialists typically investigate and help identify pathogens causing infections through any number of testing procedures. Infectious disease specialists treat diseases based on the type of organism that is causing the infection, and are often times associated with medicine for travelers or those in tropical regions.
Contact us today about our infectious disease specialist mailing list.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 8,500 physicians with this infectious disease specialist mailing list. This infectious disease specialist database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Infectious Disease Specialist Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…