Internal medicine is commonly referred to general medicine. Physicians that practice internal medicine may go simply by the moniker of physician, but are also sometimes referred to as internist. An internist specializes in treating, diagnosing, or preventing a wide variety of diseases and ailments in adults.
Looking for more than an internal medicine specialist or internist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Market to over 220,000 physicians with this internal medicine physician mailing list. This internist database is updated monthly, phone verified, CASS certified, delivery point validated, and processed against the USPS NCOA database every 60 days.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Internal Medicine List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…