A pediatric-focused internal medicine specialist is a physician that focuses on the treating, diagnosing, and preventing of a wide variety of diseases and ailments in children. Also referred to as a pediatric internist, these physicians take the same knowledge and expertise of an adult physician/internist, and apply it working in the field of pediatrics.
Looking for more than a pediatric internal medicine specialist or pediatric physician mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 600 physicians with this internal medicine/pediatrics mailing list. This internal medicine/pediatrics database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…