Obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN) is the medical field responsible for women’s health, pregnancy, childbirth, as well as post-childbirth (postpartum) health and wellness. Obstetrics is focused on the medical care and surgery involved with childbirth, but is commonly complemented with gynecology as a specialty, of which those physicians are typically referred to as OB/GYN’s.
Looking for more than an OB/GYN mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 40,000 physicians with this OB/GYN mailing list. This OB/GYN database is updated monthly, phone verified regularly, delivery point validated, CASS certified and processed against the USPS NCOA database monthly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This OB/GYN Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…