The study of the wide variety of cancers, both blood-related and those in other parts of the body, falls under the field of oncology. Physicians that specialize in cancer treatment and diagnosis are called oncologists. Oncologists use a variety of treatments when dealing with cancer, the three main areas being surgery, medical treatment, or radiation therapy.
Looking for more than an oncologist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 24,000 physicians with this oncologist mailing list. This oncologist database is updated monthly, phone verified, CASS certified, delivery point validated, and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Oncologist Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…