A pediatric allergist is a physician trained to treat and manage allergies and diseases which cause allergic reactions, specifically in children. Pediatric allergists also are involved with the treatment and management of asthma in children. In order to become a certified pediatric allergist, physicians undergo specific testing and training, above and beyond their general medical training to gain the skills and experience they need to become experts in the areas of allergies and immunology in the pediatric field.
Looking for more than a pediatric allergist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 500 physicians with this pediatric allergist mailing list. This pediatric allergist database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Pediatric Allergist Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…