Critical care medicine, also sometimes referred to as intensive care, is the practice of dealing with life-threatening medical conditions. Pediatric critical care specialists, sometimes referred to as pediatric intensivists, are physicians dealing with these conditions’ diagnoses, support, and observation for children. Pediatric critical care specialists can be found in a variety of specialty areas of medicine, such as pulmonary, respiratory, and/or internal medicine.
Looking for more than a pediatric critical care specialist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 2,000 physicians with this pediatric critical care mailing list. This pediatric critical care database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Pediatric Critical Care Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…