Specializing in the general medical care and surgical needs of a child patient’s eyes and vision, a pediatric ophthalmologist is a physician that is either a general doctor of medicine (MD) or a doctor of osteopathy (DO). A pediatric ophthalmologist also specializes in the preventative care for eye injury as well as eye disease, specifically for children.
Looking for more than a pediatric ophthalmologist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 700 physicians with this pediatric ophthalmologist mailing list. This pediatric ophthalmologist database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Pediatric Ophthalmologist Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…