A pediatric pulmonologist is a specialized physician that deals with diseases and problems of the lungs in children. This special focus on pulmonary (lung) conditions and the treatment and diagnosis of these diseases with child patients, is classified as internal medicine and is often referred to as pediatric pulmonology. Along with the lungs, pediatric pulmonologists examine and treat a child’s entire respiratory system.
Looking for more than a pediatric pulmonologist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 1,100 physicians with this pediatric pulmonology mailing list. This pediatric pulmonology database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Pediatric Pulmonology Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…