Physicians involved with treating a wide variety of medical conditions for areas of the body ranging from parts of the nervous system to the musculoskeletal system are also known as physical medicine/rehab specialists. These physicians are also sometimes referred to as physiatrists. Physiatrists/physical medicine specialists treat patients of all ages, including both children and adults. They treat many parts of the body, including joints, muscles, and ligaments, as well as nerves and the spinal cord and brain.
Looking for more than a physical medicine specialist mailing list or rehab specialist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 12,700 physicians with this physical medicine/rehab specialist mailing list. This physical medicine/rehab specialist database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…