Most common medical problems will initially be diagnosed or viewed by a primary care physician. Usually a doctor or physician, a primary care medical professional may also be a nurse practitioner or a physician assistant. The primary care physician is typically the first physician to see a person about their medical issue, and will either diagnose and treat that patient, or, refer them to a more specialized medical professional.
Looking for more than a primary care physician mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Gain access to over 200,000 physicians with this primary care physician list. This primary care database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified, and processed against the USPS NCOA database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within this Primary Care Physician Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…