Specializing in disorders and diseases related to mental health, psychiatrists are physicians trained to prevent, diagnose, and treat these specific mental disorders. Psychiatrists use a variety of tests and analysis to try to diagnose their patients, just like any other medical doctor, to assess whether the issues are because of mental problems, illness, or a combination of both.
Looking for more than a psychiatrist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 58,000 physicians with this psychiatrist mailing list. This psychiatrist database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified regularly, and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Psychiatrist Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…