A thoracic surgeon is a physician that specializes in surgery involving a patient’s chest. Sometimes referred to as a cardiothoracic surgeon, thoracic surgeons typically operate internally on the heart, esophagus, and lungs. Thoracic surgeons can specialize in a certain organ of the body, however, they can all usually perform surgery on any body parts in that area.
Looking for more than a thoracic surgeon mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 4,000 physicians with this thoracic surgeon mailing list. This thoracic surgeon database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Thoracic Surgeon Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…