Trusted by Industry Leaders Including:
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 11,000 urologists with this urologist mailing list. This urologist database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Urologist Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…
Focusing on a person’s urinary tract and the complications and diseases of that system, a urologist is typically a physician seen after being referred to by a primary care physician. Urologists are also capable of diagnosing and monitoring the diseases of a patient’s reproductive organs and system.
Looking for more than a urologist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.